Buy Counterfeit Money Online With Us
All VIDEOS => https://Buyfakemoney.net
We Are Leading Distributors And Suppliers Of Top-Grade Money Online. We Are The Best And Only Producer Of High Quality Undetectable Tickets. With More Than One Billion Of Our Products Circulating Worldwide. We Only Offer High Quality Counterfeit Currency Notes. We Ship Worldwide.
We Produce Counterfeit Money Of Superior Quality For Sale. Dollars, Pounds, Euros And Other Currencies Available At Our Online Store. We Have Partners In Almost Every Country, So If You Are Looking For A Face-To-Face Business, Simply Contact And Indicate Your Location And You Will Have Your Invoices.
Where Can You Pay This Counterfeit Money?
• Mc Donald’s, Shops, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Gasoline Stores, Game Room
• ATM, Banks, Shopping Centres
• Attraction Parks And Games, Electronic Stores, Taxi, Metro And Train Station, Used To Pay The Bus Transport.
• Personal Purpose And Everywhere
Best About Our Counterfeit Money
-Our Invoices / Notes Avoid Everything, Counterfeit Pens And Machines.
-We Have The Best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES.
-All Safety Fermetures Available.
Why Would You Buy Counterfeit Money From Us?
• Our Counterfeit Money Contain The Following Security Features That Make Them Agenius And We Have The Best Degree Of Counterfeiting In The World Both
• Euro And Dollar And The Bills Of Your Choice You Want.
Security Features Of Our Banknotes Below:
• Intaglio Printing
• Security Thread
• Transparent Registration
• Special Foil / Special Foil Elements
• Iridescent Strip / Changing Colours.
Nobody Can Find Out Difference Between Our Counterfeit Money And Original Money. So If You Want To Use Counterfeit Money In Your Business Then You Can Get It From Us. As We Are One Of Best Place For The Counterfeit Money Which Always Keep Our Quality And Standard So That You Will Not Face Any Issue.
How to spot fake dollars
1. At par. American dollars are printed in $ 1, $ 2, $ 5, $ 10, $ 20, $ 50 and $ 100 bills. But the $ 500 and $ 1,000 banknotes do not exist. And if someone offers to buy a bill larger than a hundred from him, this is certainly a fraud.
2. Based on the portrait of the President of the United States. According to NBU statistics, in the overwhelming majority of cases, $ 100 is forged in Ukraine. Often – drawing zeros to $ 1 or $ 10. Therefore, it is worth remembering that Benjamin Franklin is depicted on the 100 US dollar bill. Below are the old and new $ 100 banknotes (issued since 2013).
3. By texture. Different types of currencies are made from different materials. For example, cotton is used for the production of euros, and 75% cotton and 25% linen are used in the paper for US dollars. Dollar bills are very strong and difficult to tear.
4. According to the inscriptions. The images on the banknote should not fade in the sun or blur if water gets on them. The paint adheres well and does not peel off, even if the banknote is rubbed. The print of the picture should be clear, without blurry outlines.
5. By protective strip and watermarks. Genuine banknotes have hidden designs that are only visible when viewed against a light source.
The new version of the $ 100 bill has a blue three-dimensional security tape with the numbers 100. And also an inkwell with a bell that changes color depending on the angle.
6. By symbols of the serial number. Each banknote has a unique number – a combination of eleven numbers and letters. The serial number is repeated twice on the face of the bill.
Well, the easiest way to avoid becoming a victim of fraudsters is not to change the currency “from your hands” or at suspicious exchange offices.
Correct the article: there are 500 and 1000 dollar banknotes, there are even more 5000, 10000 and 100000, the latter if I am not mistaken in the Guinness Book of Records, they are used exclusively between banks, there are almost no such notes on hand, there is even an old film with Staylon – A rock climber, there he climbs mountains for suitcases with such bills. On the banknotes, their presidents: $ 500 McKINLEY, $ 1,000 CLEVELAND, $ 5,000 MADISON, $ 10,000 CHASE, $ 100,000 WILSON. Here on this site you can see all these bills
For Nicholas van Orton. These banknotes exist, but they are used only in settlements between banks (by the way, you also write about this), and therefore for a “pereichny” American or in general a holder of dollars around the world – this banknote as a means of payment is not interesting. At best, a person will be delicately asked to give a bill with a denomination of no more than $ 100 (i.e. $ 1, 2.5, 10, 20.50 or $ 100), and most likely they will call the police with suspicion and find out where he got it from. So the journalists describe everything correctly in the article – we are talking about banknotes in everyday circulation. By the way, the same situation is with gold. The largest denomination of an ingot for citizens is 1000 grams, and 12 kg ingots can still work between banks. And also, I would look at you and the reaction of the bankers if I suddenly decided to show or hand over such a 12 kg ingot to the bank. And the reason for this is not in the weight of the ingot, but in the technology of its use and the source of origin.
As for Franklin – you are right, he was not the President of the United States. But about the fact that this is a very widespread misconception – that’s for sure. Even Wikipedia was forced to write about this: Quote: “Benjamin Franklin (English Benjamin Franklin; January 17, 1706, Boston, Massachusetts Bay – April 17, 1790, Philadelphia, USA) – American politician, diplomat, polymath, inventor , writer, journalist, publisher, freemason . One of the leaders of the US War of Independence.
Benjamin Franklin is the only founding father who signed all three of the most important historical documents that underpinned the formation of the United States of America as an independent state: the United States Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution and the Treaty of Versailles of 1783 (Second Paris Peace Treaty), which formally completed the war of independence of the thirteen British colonies in North America from Great Britain.
One of the designers of the Great Seal of the USA. The first American to become a foreign member of the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences (since 1917 – the Russian Academy of Sciences).
Benjamin Franklin’s portrait has been depicted on the US Federal Reserve’s $ 100 bill since 1914.
Contrary to popular misconception, Franklin was never the president of the United States. So let’s not be very strict with journalists in this matter. Although we will not praise for this either